Administrative Forms

  • Tax Waiver (DOC)
    For compensation of non-resident persons rendering services for less than $5000 CAN.
  • Personal Data Collection (Qualtrics)
    For secure submission of personal information, for example as needed for non-continuing non-employment remuneration appointments (NCNER).
  • T1261 (PDF)
    For non-resident individuals who need an identification number but do not qualify for a Social Insurance Number (SIN).

Online Time Sheet for Work Study and Part Time Staff

Assumption of Risk (For off campus events)

Travel Expense Claim Form

Major Events - Forms and Resources

Professional Expense Reimbursement (PER) Forms

Contact Information

Christine Ramsden
Assistant, Finance and Payroll
Office of the Dean
519-661-2111 x85379