2018-2019 Concert Season
Download concert brochure PDF (2.3MB)
Printed copies of the 2018-2019 concert brochure are currently being distributed to all those on our mailing list. Not on the list? To request your own copy, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address. If you were expecting a copy and it hasn't arrived by early September, please email us to follow up with your new mailing address. Feel free to stop by Talbot College room 232 to pick up a copy in person after August 28.
Sign up for our monthly email to receive a "sneak peek" electronically in mid-August (sent on August 17, 2018) and to be notified year-round of any schedule changes after the printed brochure is finalized in August. Schedule changes will also be posted on this webpage (below).
Stay up to date
At least twice as many recitals and performances take place each year than are printed in our annual concert brochure. And of course, schedule changes are expected. Here are more ways to find out about upcoming events and to double check if recital times have changed:
- Subscribe to our monthly events email listing (September - April plus special season announcement in August)
- Events Calendar houses ALL upcoming events, including 150+ student recitals each year. The events calendar has the most comprehensive and up-to-date information.
- Like us on Facebook and subscribe to upcoming events
- Follow us on Twitter and join the conversation
- Visit the Ensembles webpages to see the dates for your favourite ensemble or performance group
- Visit the Events home page for all event information at a glance
- Call 519-661-3767 or email email@example.com for more information on upcoming events
> Masterclass: Jean-Guy Boisvert (clarinet) - revised date - September 12 (originally scheduled for Sept. 13). Visit the Events Calendar for detailed time and location information.
> Guest artist concert Michael Ouzounian, viola, with Ensemble 1919 originally scheduled for November 3 has been cancelled. Viola masterclass will take place on Friday, November 2 in Studio 242 from 2-5 p.m.
> Wind Ensemble - Thursday, February 14, 2019 - is the correct day of the week (printed brochure p. 8 mistakenly notes Tuesday). Concert date is unchanged and remains on February 14.