2017-2018 Concert Brochure
Welcome to the 2017-2018 season!
Printed copies were in the mail to all those on our mailing list in mid-August. Didn't receive your copy? Want a copy of your own? Picked one up for this year but want to get a copy in the mail next year? Request your copy and send your mailing address to email@example.com. If you used to receive it at a different address, please let us know so we can keep our records current.
Corrections and Schedule Changes
Page 6 ("Jazz Ensemble") - The March 1, 7:00 p.m. "Western Performs!" concert at Aeolian Hall has been rescheduled to a later date: March 15, 7:00 p.m. - Aeolian Hall.
Page 12 ("Guest Artists & Residencies") - The March 19, 8:00 p.m. duo recital by Veronique Mathieu, violin and Stephanie Chua, piano has been rescheduled to an earlier date: February 7, 8:00 p.m.
Page 14 ("Western Performs!") - The March 1, 7:00 p.m. Western University Jazz Ensemble concert at Aeolian Hall has been rescheduled to a later date: March 15, 7:00 p.m. - Aeolian Hall.
Page 16 ("October") - A second Symphonic Band (SB) concert was mistakenly added to our calendar section of the concert brochure. There is no SB concert on October 25. October 18 (12:30 p.m., PDT) concert is correct.
Page 15 ("Masterclasses") - Joe Lulloff was mistakenly added to the masterclass listing. Instead, it should be Clarinet and Saxophone Day guest artists Jonathan Nichol and Jeffrey Loeffert (h2/4 duo).
Page 19 ("January") - The January 21, 8:00 p.m. Faculty Concert Series concert was misprinted with an incorrect time. The correct time of the concert is 3:00 p.m. - von Kuster Hall.
Page 21 ("March") - The March 1, 7:00 p.m. "Western Performs: Jazz Ensemble" concert at Aeolian Hall has been rescheduled to a later date: March 15, 7:00 p.m. - Aeolian Hall.
Stay up to date
At least twice as many recitals and performances take place each year than are printed in our annual concert brochure. And of course, schedule changes are expected. Here are more ways to find out about upcoming events and to double check if recital times have changed:
- Subscribe to our monthly events email listing (September - April plus special season announcement in August)
- Events Calendar houses ALL upcoming events, including 150+ student recitals each year. The events calendar has the most comprehensive and up-to-date information.
- Like us on Facebook and subscribe to upcoming events
- Follow us on Twitter and join the conversation
- Visit the Ensembles webpages to see the dates for your favourite ensemble or performance group
- Visit the Events home page for all event information at a glance
- Call 519-661-3767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on upcoming events