Music Performance Studies Handbook
Performance majors or MMus Literature and Performance students wishing advice on course selection, program requirements, dropping or adding a course or any matters to do with their academic program should contact the Performance Office.
Important Dates for 2017-2018
Visit here for a list of important dates for 2017-18. Note the early drop dates listed in the document.
Contacting the Music Performance Office
The Music Performance Office is located in Talbot College in room 210 (second floor). Office hours are TBA.Looking for information or have a question about Music Performance Studies?
You can find it here:
- Applied Music Instruction (Lessons)
- Chamber Ensembles, Contemporary Music Studio, Collaborative Musicianship
- Contact Information
- Credit Recitals
- Deferrals and Accommodation for Illness
- Important Dates
- Jury Requirements
- Opera Audition
- Studio Assignments 2017-2018 (PDF - 603 KB)
- Applied Music Instruction and Recital Requirements (PDF - 282 KB)
- Performance Lesson & Recital Course Requirements Listed by Degree (PDF - 48 KB)
- Jury Schedule - Dec. 2017 (PDF - 358KB)