- Tax Waiver (DOC)
For compensation of non-resident persons rendering services for less than $5000 CAN.
- NCNER Info (PDF)
For non-continuing non-employment remuneration appointments.
- #T1261 (PDF)
For non-resident individuals who need an identification number but do not qualify for a social insurance number (SIN).
Online Time Sheet for Work Study and Part Time Staff
- Work Study and Part Time Staff Time Sheet - Fillable Form for PC (PDF)
- Work Study and Part Time Staff Time Sheet - Fillable Form for MAC (PDF)
- Work Study and Part Time Staff Time Sheet (PDF)
- Work Study and Part Time Staff Time Sheet (DOC)
- Info Req San (PDF)
For new part-time appointments including Work Study and Part-Time Staff.
Assumption of Risk (For off campus events)
Travel Expense Claim Form
- Log on to Western Financials and choose Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expense Center.
After submitting online you MUST print a copy and submit your receipts to the Dean's Office in TC 212.
- Conference Travel Fund Request Form (DOC)
Major Events - Forms and Resources
- Major Events Proposal Form (PDF)
- Major Events Proposal Form (DOC)
- Facilities (including pianos) rates and fees (PDF)
subject to change at any time. For initial reference only to assist with budget and major event requests. No costs are confirmed until reviewed and confirmed by written contract.
Professional Expense Reimbursement (PER) Forms
- Detailed information about PER claims can be found on Western's Financial Services Training and Reference page.
- Claim submissions and general questions about the PER process can be directed to Megan Clements, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (519) 661-2111, ext. 85348.
Office of the Dean
Assistant, Finance and Payroll
Phone: 519-661-2111 ext. 85379